Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Start of the Final Task

My name is Carla Choukroun and I'm from France. I spend a lot of time devoted to watching films and music videos. I have always been fascinated by the special effects in movies. Growing up in South Florida, I loved the beach-themed movies or shows like Miami Vice or Burn Notice. I love to learn and read books to expand my knowledge. I enjoy a really good horror film, with any grueling monsters or demons. Even more so, I'm a very competitive person and I do love being in a managerial position. For this project, I will be with my previous members. These members include Steven, Nagual and Safia. They will have different roles but will all be actors in this project.

I have learned so much, from angles to sounds to transitions to editing and so much more. For me, the most important was the editing as it was the most time consuming. I spent so much time perfecting the past projects that it became a talent of mine now. I became familiar with the program and its technology that I was able to find shortcuts and really create some nice effects to my projects. Even more so, the storyboarding has also been a great talent of mine. I became really good with drawing up the sketches for my projects so I can visually see what I'm about to begin filming. For this project, I'm most excited for the editing portion so I can see my idea come to light. I plan on using more transitions like dissolves so it can further engage my vision. Both my editing and storyboard will be very detailed and precise as I plan to dedicate more time on this project. Overall, my excitement is truly undeniable as I plan to use my talents for this project.

So what is a pitch? A pitch is a hollywood term to describe an idea where a film is encapsulated in 25 words or less. This is usually with just one sentence. My first pitch idea: a romance film where two people get in a car accident and lose their memory, but fall in love. My second pitch idea: an action film where the presidents daughter is kidnapped and has a $1 million bribe on her to be found alive. And my third pitch idea: a horror film about a wolf/human trying to kill 3 girls who are having a house party.


















No comments:

Post a Comment