Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Introductory

Hi, my name is Carla. I was born in the South of France and I'm Jewish. My favorite subjects include reading and writing, as well as science; preferably chemistry. The type of person I am is very ambitious and easy going. I love being hands-on and find ways to contribute myself to the world. This could be a number of things including: feeding the homeless, helping disabled children, doing beach clean-ups and animal care. I truly find it rewarding in itself to be apart of something, whatever it may be, for a better cause to society.

Currently, I'm taking AICE media, AICE environmental and AICE business. I also take trig, English 4 honors, Culinary 3 honors and Government honors. So far, I'm enjoying all my classes, but especially my media and business class. As I'm getting into media, I often catch myself making mental notes about the movies/shows I'm watching. In my business class, I find it so interesting how open I'm getting to the world stocks and trading and of course, money. Those two classes are definitely in my top tier for favorite subjects right now.

As for my dislikes, the list is not too long. I'm pretty open to new things and more often than not, I enjoy doing whatever that new activity may be. But I think something I really dislike is procrastination. For me, I need to get on an assignment the moment it's due-and not sloppy work either. I've always had good work ethic, therefore it would be hard to break me out of that cycle, regardless if I'm a senior. Other than that, some foods I dislike would be mint chocolate chip ice-cream (gross) and asparagus (I tried...did not sit well with me.) But overall, this is me in brief;I'm  beautiful, funny and humble. (ha ha).

No comments:

Post a Comment