Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Filming Blog: Continuing the Film

On the 25th, my group and I continued filming. I had to film some of the scenes because the original cameraman was not able to make it. Me and the other actors took turns filming some scenes, but not all scenes were filmed. The scenes that still need to be filmed are the "killer" scenes which is also the cameraman. Due to this, filming will pick up again on the upcoming Sunday, on the 1st of March.  I was in charge of the makeup design for these scenes. The makeup is meant to look gory and bloody because of the killer. These scenes will be filmed by one of the actors then switched by me to "view" their dead bodies. This caused a bit of an inconvenience but it was manageable. I also had to re-shoot the action match due to two things. One, I need to remove the camera bag from the background. Another thing is I need to replace the cups. The Styrofoam cups did not look appealing or give off a "party" vibe. Therefore, red solo cups would help give the audience the feel of a party. I also had to find a glass to use for the shatter scene. The glass will be contained in one area so no one gets hurts and it will be cleaned up as part of a scene. It will be a "break-away" glass so that it's not harmful to anyone. Filming took place for about 2 hours. The time of day and weather may change the lighting in some scenes but I could fix that within the editing software. More filming will continue and hopefully all scenes will be completed by this Sunday and more editing will happen. 



No comments:

Post a Comment