Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Filming Blog: Nagual's House

On Tuesday, the 18th I started filming with my group. One of the group members was not there so some scenes were filmed before others. As the director, I brought all the costumes, makeup and props for the filming. I had to change into my running clothes for the beginning scenes. I made sure to direct the specific scenes and the angles that went along with it. The street was a little busy with passing cars so I made sure to get myself and my group out of the road. I picked up filming and making sure to re-shoot certain scenes as we went along. The next scene I directed the tilt of me entering the home. I set up the props inside the home as well. I placed the cups on the table and chose the knife that would be used. The knife was dulled before hand so it would not harm any actors during filming. The white cup scene needs to be re-filmed as there was unintended props in the background like the camera bag. I did not use the tripod during most of the scenes. I set up the placement of where the actors should be along with what they should be saying. Some areas needed to be cleaned and some areas were left messy. I made sure the areas that were being filmed were set up properly also. The entire process took a little over 2 hours for the filming but there still is a lot to get done. More filming with me and the rest of actors need to take place. I need to secure the premises for any other dangers so no one gets harm by tripping. I also direct the expressions so that needs more practice for myself.




No comments:

Post a Comment