Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Storyboard for Music Video


1. For the opening scene of the music video, it will be a closeup/extreme closeup of the sun and sky.

2. Then, it will be a tracking shot of me walking down the park with headphones on and my cellphone as apart of my props and costume. Along with this will be my actual clothing of a long black/floral one-piece. The sound will be low at first as I'm listening to it on my phone then high when I remove the headphones. 

3. The following scene will be a pan shot of me meeting my friends to tell them of this song I just found. 

4. A close up of the phone will be inserted and the song will begin to get louder.

5. For the next scene, me and the two friends will begin dancing in bright lighting, switching from medium shots to long shots to view the singing/dancing down the park. 

6. Next, the scene following that will be the "knocking" scene. A split screen in editing  will show the male actor knocking on the door with flowers in hand as a prop, and my reaction shot on the other side waiting for his arrival. 

7.  The next shot will be the "mailbox" scene. My friends and I will be waiting at the mailbox, getting ready with anticipation to open the mail.

8. A close up will show the letter and its contents as another prop.

9. The next shot is another reaction shot, which may turn into an action match to transition to the beach scene that follows.

10. On the next shot for the beach scene, it will be a track shot with a long to medium angle of me and the friends who then will continue dancing on the sand to the chorus of the song.

11. The final scene will look over the pier back into the sunset, zooming into the sun. 





No comments:

Post a Comment