Monday, March 9, 2020

Re-Shoot Blog: Tracking and Adding Scenes

Due to some scenes, there was some reshooting that needed to be done. For one, the beginning scene of me running needed to be done. The running was shaky as the cameraman was following me. To revise this error, the cameraman got into his car to film the running scene. As I reviewed the footage, we had to re-shoot this scene about 3 times. This was due to cars trying to drive down the road and the camera getting caught in the shot. Finally, we got the final scene done for that specific scene. The next scenes that had to be re-shot was me entering the home for the party. The lightning was off and the audio wasn’t captured. This was reshot about two times until we got it right. After that, I had to get the following scenes set up. I had to get the glass again for the lights out scene because the other glass was too hazardous. As a result, we used plastic cups to resemble glass breaking or shattering. This alternative was safer and more practical for when the glass “drops”. The running away scene had to be redone as well. The lighting was not good nor was the audio in the previous shot. So, I reshot this scene of me running again with a louder audio and better running. The lighting improved as well. Overall, re-shooting went well and we managed to complete all scenes. The advice was put to good use from the peer review. 






No comments:

Post a Comment