Thursday, April 9, 2020

CCR for Film Video

This is the CCR I did for my film MUTANT. This was done in an interview style. I got into depth about my personal journey and the many ways I improved. The video length is 10 minutes long and I really incorporated all my progress into this reflection. It was definitely a fun and creative take on CCR’s that I have done in the past. I grew so much, especially at a time we are under with so much going on in the world today. Film productions around the world have stopped, theaters have closed, etc. So this is a very impactful time for film history especially! Nonetheless, I continued to use the resources I had at home to make the best out of the situation as you will see in my CCR for the film. I really tried to show my creative side to this. The interview style was a nice twist and was different. I added a lot of gifs to make it more comical and fun. I wanted it to be capture almost like a silent film. When something happens and then a text is followed. It was fun to film because I had my dad as the interviewer and my brother as the one filming. I had to reshoot the CCR about 5 times because I kept laughing. I’ve also never talked to a camera for 10 minutes straight. I’ve only ever done about 7 for another class, AICE global. But it was still fun and a bit out of my comfort zone. I hope you enjoy the CCR and find it informational.





No comments:

Post a Comment