Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Editing Blog: Finalizing all edits Part 2

All editing has been successfully completed. Now all I had to do was go through the film in its entirety. So what I did was check on each scene. I first started by looking at each scene's lighting. The lighting looked good so I just made a few tweaks here and there. Like the killer scene, I added an extra lighting to it in editing. These were mostly last minute touch-ups. Then the next thing I looked at was sound. The sound in each clip was clear and understandable. During last minute editing I even considered adding some special effects. Since I was limited with my at-home editing software, I could not add any really nice special effects. The special effects I went through were fake rain, thunderstorm effects and loud crashing noises. None of these however worked out. Therefore, none of them were used. Thankfully, there was no more choppiness or lagging in the final product of the film. I also reviewed the soundtrack of the film. The music was really good and really corresponded with each scenes. I had a calm soundtrack, a build-up soundtrack and a major climax soundtrack.This editing was divided into two parts because they were done on the same day. Now, the final product has been completed.   





No comments:

Post a Comment