Thursday, April 9, 2020

Film Blog Video

This is my opening sequence for my film MUTANT! I really enjoyed making this film with my group and it was surprisingly the easiest to film. There is currently a lot going on in the world so I will admit, as a perfectionist, I wanted to do more editing on the titles. It truly disappointed me that I could not make the titles how I originally wanted to because it would have added so much more to the film! But, I was still super proud of the outcome. I came a long way to be able to film such a project, with all my hard work and skills coming together in the end for this final product! The biggest thing for me during this film was the acting. In my previous products, I never had to really act or go off a strict. With this, I had to pay attention to detail. This included the way I spoke, my tone in my voice, my facial expressions. Not only that, but making sure everyone was on the same page. So they had to practice likes and facial expressions with me. I will admit it was not entirely easy. We did our very best because at times you can notice smiles creeping in. This shows how much fun I had but how hard it was to be serious. Because after all, this is a horror film, not a comedy. It was not the easiest to be my character because I’ve never done something like it before. Regardless, I think I did a really good job. It was interesting and the storyline is there. But you can decide if it’s scary enough for you!



No comments:

Post a Comment