Thursday, April 9, 2020

Music Video with CCR

Not only was this actually my hardest film, it was also the funnest for me. I genuinely enjoyed myself whilst filming this with my group. It was mostly hard for me because I had trouble with two things. For one, it was hard to get the film to match up with the audio of the music. This caused a bit of choppiness that I couldn't fix. The second thing was the editing I did. The split screen was interesting but still kind of difficult. My favorite part though was the cool jump cut/transition I came up with the idea to jump from one location to another. This video really got me frustrated a few times. This was the first time I used two different locations as well. The park and then the beach. THIS was the video I truly got out of my comfort zone. I had so many people looking at us whilst filming. For this video, I even called the park prior to filming to confirm if it was okay to film. I organized a lot of props. From flowers, to the love letter, I even designed costumes. It was important for me to capture a very light and sunny look on the actors. This video had a ton of retakes though. People would interrupt us and cause us to reshoot. This was a great learning experience and overall just really fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment