Thursday, April 9, 2020

Commercial Blog with CCR

This is my commercial blog. I also attached the CCR I made for this video. This was the very first filming I did in AICE Media. Although it was the shortest film I did, it was also second to being the hardest to actually film and edit. It was difficult to reach the time because it was so minimal. I kept going over the time requirement. Since it also was my first time even filming, it was the first time I brought actual props, which was pretty fun. I enjoyed the music I found, which was also my first time ever converting songs to mp3. I did have a few friends help me with some editing as it was all still very new to me. It’s amazing to see how far I came with my directing, filming and editing skills. I remember I used to get so frustrated and would lose patience with editing. Something always was going wrong when I edited. This filming took place at school as well. So I wasn’t YET outside of my comfort zone. I did not know anyone really in the class also. So, I had to shake off the shyness and put myself out there. I found a really great group out of it. All of our products came out great too. It was hard work but it was fun nevertheless. This was my first step in the journey to come. Overall, I really enjoyed filming this commercial.



No comments:

Post a Comment